Our Kitten HomeStart Pack includes:
- First vaccination course (2 visits included)
- Microchipping with life long registration on national database
- 4 weeks’ free Petplan® insurance
- Initial flea and worm treatment
- One 800g bag of healthy kitten food
Home visits by our qualified nurse, once a month until kitten is 6 months old, to weigh and discuss any problems
Kittens can receive their first vaccination at nine weeks old, and will receive their second vaccination three to four weeks later. Full protection is two weeks post vaccination. We do not recommend kittens go outside until they are neutered.
We use Nobivac TRICAT and FELV vaccinations. These protect your cat from ‘cat flu’ caused by calicivirus and herpesvius, panleukopenia and feline leukaemia virus. Annual boosters are required.
Microchipping greatly increases the chance of your cat being found if lost.
If you would like to know more or want a same day appointment please call 07504 515215 (subject to availability).